Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Blessing of the Fleet ReVisited ~ Mosaic Monday

With all that's going on in the gulf I've been thinking about the local shrimpers. Every year there is a Blessing of the Fleet in Bayou La Batre. These were snapped in 2007. The President mentioned the blessing tonight in his address so I thought I'd use them for a mosaic. Sorry that I'm a day late.  I know I said I'd do better with this blog but so far I haven't got a groove going.

Please click for a larger view. I still haven't gotten the blog width thing figured out here. So much to do, so much to learn.
Enjoy your week. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing flags on the boats! I change the width of my pictures by going into the HTML of the post I am doing. I find what the maximum width is that I can use by changing and previwing. I also have a test blog that I can play with to learn how to do things and not effect my regular blog. Just thought I'd share. It will all come in time. Glad you posted!
    Keepin' my flag-a-wavin'...Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mosaic is very nice. When you upload your photos be sure to choose LARGE for size. Then when the photo is on the page where you are working, click on the "edit HTML" tab. There you will see the code for the photo. Look for the height and width numbers. I usually increase each by 100. I hope this works for you.

    ReplyDelete