Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Color Sections to Black and White Photos

I love black and white photos where a section or item has been colorized. I've seen this done a lot. I wondered how they did it and but never tried. I think I'll give it a shot.  

How To Add Color To Black and White Photos in Photoshop

Photo from Adobe page ~


If anyone is successful with it or has done it before, please post a photo or link to your photos in the comments. Can you post photos in the comments? See, still more for me to learn.

Adobe also has a  Tumbler Page - Tumbler, another thing I'm just now discovering. Adobe's has links and tips.

I've still have so much to learn, especially with Photoshop. I've got version 3 but I think it's up to 5, amazing! And here I thought the 64 box of crayons was cool.



Happy coloring,
Melody
 :-) 

2 comments:

  1. I like the look of colorizing, too. There is soooo much to learn with Photoshop... I wonder if one person can ever know it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got books and cds on it and still have sat down to learn it all.

    ReplyDelete